Government will play a greater role in regulating and defining care
essay on why people should vote persuasive essay on school uniform essays about eminent domain here essay scientific inventions lost my essay on holton line learning diploma essay questions milchzucker wirkung viagra https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/very-easy-essay-on-my-aim-in-life/30/ essay paper paragraph write summary essay sample http://hyperbaricnurses.org/9959-men-on-viagra-videos/ https://sigma-instruments.com/viagra-falls-golden-apple-sarasota-11291/ viagra presentaciones argentina red viagra iГ§eriДџi source site absence of malice essay t filmbay 4 cinema studies html essays in swedish history london 1967 source site about the terrorism essay go here project thesis https://cpchawaii.edu/lptf/papers.php?rewriter=battleship-potemkin-essay-paper how to write personal essay https://elkhartcivictheatre.org/proposal/10-things-i-hate-about-you-essay-topics/3/ an example of an argumentative essay essay topics on human sexuality dissertation research study camayd-freixas essay here enter Medicare will not be tampered with
The government will define “catastrophic,” “urgent,” and “non-urgent” care. Care deemed “catastrophic” would be paid out of the catastrophic care pool whether patients have insurance or not. No co-pays. The government will also define the universal means test for to be used by hospitals and clinics. It will define what constitutes a frivolous lawsuit, its penalties, and hold responsibility for prosecution.
To pay for this care, the government will establish a catastrophic care fund paid for by federal and state governments, philanthropic organizations and patients who can afford to pay. A similarly funded pool called “uninsured” will be used to run hospital led outreach clinics, which will be responsible for caring for the uninsured. The government will also be responsible for directing and regulating hospitals and patients to abide by the definitions of catastrophic and urgent care.
Other aspects of the government’s role include:
- The government will manage websites that include information about all providers of medical care, their fees and qualifications
- They will lift the prohibition against suing HMO’s
- Expand and devise health saving plans for employees and individuals with incentives that encourage contribution
- Enact tort reform as described under the attorney’s section
- Eliminate pre-authorization/precertification and referrals, along with all the bureaucracy and costs associated
- Regulate health care insurers to conform to these new rules