A transparent, free market solution to health care reform in America
Built to benefit everyone
The truth about the American health care system today is that the system is flawed. Patients are disconnected from the costs of care, they lack freedom to choose providers, insurance coverage is inconsistent and too many are left with no coverage at all. Change is necessary. But change can’t come from just one segment of the industry. It has to be universal. The Informed Health Care Plan is that change.
Parties on all sides of the issue crafted the plan: patients, providers, hospital administrators, health insurance companies, malpractice attorneys and government officials. Spearheaded by Robert Dennis, M.D., the plan seeks to empower and reconnect patients to understanding the cost of health care while bringing transparency to the industry and providing for those who can’t afford to pay. It’s a plan that benefits everyone.
A quick overview of the plan’s tenants include:
- Reconnecting patients with their money and the cost of care
- Allowing the free market to bring down prices
- Creating meaningful competition among providers
- Allowing patients to have choice in shopping for health care
- Providing mechanisms for real transparency
- Looking out for those who can’t afford health care
Please feel free to browse around, read the plan, discuss and leave comments.