About Dr. Robert Dennis
Robert Dennis, MD is an Orthopaedic Surgeon who has practiced medicine for 40 years. He established and developed an orthopaedic surgery practice in Monmouth County, New Jersey, and maintained long-term affiliations with several hospitals in the New York metropolitan area, serving as Director of Orthopaedic Surgery at Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Neptune, NJ.
Dr. Dennis is passionate about his work as a physician, surgeon, inventor, teacher, lecturer and researcher. During the progression of his career, he has witnessed many changes in the field of medicine. Over time, the incremental deterioration of the essence of his profession has been the norm. But in recent years, the intrusion of government has dramatically increased.
The wide sweeping developments in the U.S. healthcare system are what compelled Dr. Dennis to author in its entirety, The Informed Health Plan Act of 2017. This proposal refutes the assumption that the American consumer is too stupid and incapable of actively participating in their own medical decisions. Dr. Dennis is convinced that the exact opposite is true. This work is a testament to that truth. If adopted, this proposal will harness the individual’s proven capabilities to assess value and quality in the deployment of their healthcare dollar just as they do in every other interaction.
go to site modern art ganesha wallpapers otra pastilla que no sea viagra cbse english paper blueprint class 12 compare viagra cialis or levitra get link courage mockingbird essay watch multiple intelligences essay buy generic viagra online usa learn how to do creative writing viagra sildenafil 100mg wirkung get link https://www.medimobile.com/erectile/precio-de-viagra-25-mg/92/ bucket list essay conclusion argumentative essay about religion side effects of recreational viagra use how to evaluate my essay follow link hip hop essay get link online thesis writing services sample college scholarship application essays https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/junk-food-opinion-essay/10/ analytical essay help essays on global warming fact or fiction how to write in file in c questions for research paper examples critic chat levitra viagra history an argumentative essay on rikki https://homemods.org/usc/pharmacy-school-personal-essay/46/ PROFESSIONAL BIOGRAPHY:
Robert Dennis M,D., F.A.A.O.S.
Orthopaedic Surgeon – Treating Physician – Forensic Orthopaedic Specialist
Jersey Shore Plaza – Suite One – Door “B”
2040 Sixth Avenue
Neptune, NJ 07753
Mobile (732) 567-2477
University of Pennsylvania
B.A. Degree 1967
Temple UniversitySchool of Medicine
M.D. Degree 1971
Abington Memorial Hospital
Hahnermann Medical College 1972-1973
Montefiore Medical Center 1973-1976
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Acupuncture Qualified and Registered in State of New Jersey
- Einstein Medical College, Assistant Clinical Professor – Full Time Faculty, 1976-1977
- Montefiore Medical Center and Einstein Medical College, Instructor, 1977-1985
- Taught and mentored medical students and residents – 1977-2001
ELECTED POSITIONS HELD:
- Director of Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- President of the American Academy of New Jersey Chapter of Medical Acupuncture
- Chairman Special Credentials Committee – Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Served on various committees at Jersey Shore University Medical Center including Executive Committee
- Dennis modified Zickel Nail for Complex Subtrochanteric and Femoral Neck Fractures with Howmedica. (used at Columbia Presbyterian Orthopaedic Department,1980’s, and other institutions).
- Dennis Hip Pin (modified Knowles-Type Pin)
- Dennis Wire Curle – For use in Hand Surgery, Patent Submission, 1975
- Senior Founding Physician of Seaview Orthopaedics: Established and developed Seaview Orthopaedics and Medical Associates from it’s onset in 1977.
- President and Founder of ProEval Statewide Inc., a statewide organization providing objective, accurate and meaningful Independent Medical Examinations.
- Founded and developed ProHealth of America, Inc. and ProHealth of New Jersey, Inc. Began in 1988. Evolved and implemented a new concept in managed care in Workers’ Compensation. (Company acquired by HIP of New Jersey in 1995)
- Founder, CEO and President of Health and Healingtrust, PA, a national organization which integrated alternative medicine with traditional care.
- Past Medical Director of HIP Pro, a certified managed care organization.
- Co-Founder and President of Save Our Shores (SOS) 1986-1991, Environmental Organization that is credited with helping to clean up the ocean.
- Past Medical Director of Alternare Group, Inc., A National Network of Alternative Care Providers.
- Medical Director of Monmouth Therapeutic & Diagnostic Centers, a physical therapy corporation.
- Founded The Dennis Foundation, 1997, A Philanthropic organization dedicated to support research to find a cure for ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
- Authored Informed Healthcare, 2010
New Jersey and Florida
- Senior Attending Physician, Jersey Shore Medical Center – 1977-2002 Current status: Retired Emeritus
- Attending Physician – CentraState Medical Center, Current status: Retired in good standing.
- Attending Physician – Brick Hospital/Point Pleasant Hospital, Current Status: Retired in good standing.
- Attending Physician – Montefiore Medical Center – Retired – in good standing.
- Attending Physician – Einstein Medical College – Retired – in good standing.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Fellow
- American College of Forensic Examiners, Fellow
- Academy of Medicine of New Jersey, Fellow
- Department of Labor Referee Examiner
- Workers’ Compensation Examiner – NY, NJ
- American Medical Association Sixth Edition – Impairment Evaluations
- Acupuncture Evalutions
- Larsen’s Syndrome, An Inherited Disorder, E.T. Haberman, A. Sterling, R. Dennis The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, 6/76
- Editor of a National Newsletter – Orthopaedic Newsletter
- Clinical Evaluation of the Zickel Nail for Internal Fixation of Subtrochanteric Fractures. The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery (submitted)
- The Medical Disability Advisor , Fourth Edition, Reviewer
- Orthopaedic Surgical Exposures, First and Second Edition. Author: Stanley Hoppenfeld, MD. Acknowledged as a contributor in the Anatomy Instruction Course.
- Authored physician training manual with supplemental video and certification examination for ProHealth of New Jersey
- Co-authored credential manual for Alternative Providers for Integrated Medicine.
- Ethical Dilemmas in Occupational Medicine and Workers’ Compensation: Presented to the Workers’ Compensation Defense and Occupational Medicine Seminar held in San Francisco, March 1994
- Ethical Dilemmas Confronting Young Physicians, Medical Student & Faculty, University Health Sciences College of Osteopathy, Kansas City, 1994
- Roving lecturer – New Jersey Medical Society
- Informed Healthcare: Presented to the New Jersey Medical Society, October 2010
- Interactive Presentation: Presented to Plymouth Rock Insurance Company, December 2011
- Anatomy and Physiology 101 for Attorneys: National Business Institute, June 2012
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- Abington Hospital Annual Research Award, 1971
- Exhibit: Metabolic Disease of Bone, AMA, 1971
- Philadelphia Annual Essay Award, 1963
- New Jersey Cultural Competency, Office of the Attorney General, 2008
SOCIETIES AND LISTINGS:
- New Jersey Orthopaedic Society
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- Monmouth County Medical Society
- Eastern Orthopaedic Association
- The Peer Review Organization of NJ, Inc., Consultant
- American Academy of Medical Acupuncture, New Jersey Chapter, Past President
- Federation of State Medical Boards
- Orthopaedic Surgeons of New Jersey
- Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, Inc.
- Paper presented to New York Orthopaedic Academy – Larsen’s Syndrome, An Inherited Disorder, 1975
- The Effect of Estrogen on Bone Healing, with Paul Sweterlitsch, M.D., 1971
- Chromosome Analysis in Leukemic Patients, with Richard Smalley, M.D. Temple University Medical School, 1970
- Cyperoterone Acetate in Treatment of Cancer of the Prostate, with Stanley Levick, M.D., Albert Einstein Medical Center, Public Health Service Grant
- Research Assistant in Orthopaedic Pathology for Ernest Aegerter, M.D., Temple Medical College, 1967
- The Effect of Cytotoxins on the Respiratory and Metabolic Function of Yeast, with Allan Brown, M.D., 1967